I realize that a lot of people don’t know about the dangers of chemicals in their products, especially the chemical known as fluoride. Fluoride is in every major brand’s toothpaste. It is also in our tap water. You can read about the dangers of fluoride here.
Now when you take a liquid medication or supplement; the directions usually tell you to put it under your tongue then swish it around your mouth for maximum absorption into your system. So naturally I am thinking about how when millions of people brush their teeth every day (assuming that they brush their entire mouth and not just their teeth), they are unknowingly poisoning themselves.
These demons don’t even try to hide it from us. This is straight off of a tube of your favorite brand’s toothpaste.
“Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center.
So you’re telling me that if I swallow this crap, I should go see a doctor. Geez! I just want my teeth to be healthy.
It is time to get your studying on and to become conscious of everything that you put in and on your body. You only have one temple. It’s best to take care of it.
The title of this post probably threw your little nasty mind off. You know me better than that. LMAO! Peace God!